Sunday, 26 February 2012

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to Loveless Arachne, the home of Crochet Lace Jellyfish Earrings! This is the very first blog post on the new Loveless Arachne blog, hosted by Blogger.

I've been a so-called blogger now for years, lurking about eye-balling other interesting blogs of note, and randomly posting on whatever interests me at the time. My personal blog, Terribley Titled, is where you can find my random thoughts and posts on most anything and everything - until now. Now you can find all my design, art, DIY, and fashion related posts here on Loveless A, and pretty soon you'll be seeing me on Etsy too.

It has always been my intention as a designer to be the kind who designs with curves in mind. No woman is a stick, even at our skinniest. It's my goal to prove that funky, fun, and accessible fashion can be made available to any woman, size 0 to infinity. I believe in harbouring a healthy body image, and how better to do that than to dress in a comfortable, stylish and personal way? I always look forward to a personal custom job whether it's for jewellery, apparel or costuming.

Check out the About page if you want to know more about the mission here at Loveless Arachne, or if you want to know a little more about me personally.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, info found on the contact page.

You'll be hearing more from me soon!