Monday, 2 April 2012

April Updates

Hi all! Sorry about all the delays and recent lack of communication - life seems to be getting in the way of my masterful planning here. Last month there was a sudden death in the family that contributed to the delays of the planned Etsy site launch. There are a few kinks to still work out, and bugs to address, before the site will be launched. But I promise you, despite all the delays Loveless Arachne will be online and soon!

I've been working out some new designs, brand new looks for this summer and fall including a vintage inspired crocheted bat-wing sweater, a skull and roses velvet bolero jacket, a beautiful black maxi-skirt, and of course new varieties of Jellyfish Earrings - including my new favourite thread colour, petal pink. Some ideas are being tossed around for some Lovecraftian and D&D inspired jewellery as well as my fianc√©e is getting involved with ideas for some hand made runes and casting boards. It's going to be a wonderfully busy spring, and I promise I will keep in touch!

Thanks all for your patience with us, and we hope to see you at our Etsy launch!

<3 Loveless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment