Thursday, 3 January 2013

2013: The Year of the Jellyfish

10 things to look forward to this year:

10. Vintage inspired Hollywood glam still hasn't fallen out of style. Hooray for coral lips and gel eye liner!

9. Geometric shapes, stark mod black and whites.

8. Rock Star glam glitter over size t-shirts and chunky sunglasses. These are a few of my favourite things.

7. Rainbow hair is all around us, and that makes me want to sing the Double Rainbow song.

6. The return of Doctor Who. I already have a complete girl crush on Oswin.

5. Bright jewel tones are taking over, one monotone outfit at a time.

4. I'm learning how to wire crochet, so you know what that means -- Glittery Metal Jellyfish!

3. Actually blogging. Coming soon, posts on everything from DIY tutorials, current projects, beauty and makeup, styles and anything else I might want to talk about.

2. Designing and making my own wedding dress. An adventure I fully intend to blog, and maybe even vlog if I feel creative enough.

1. Loveless Arachne on Etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment