Monday, 9 February 2015

Life Gets in the Way

Well, well, well. What can I say? It's been well over a year since I last touched this blog, a lot has been going on! 2013 was not a successful year for me personally, and 2014 wasn't much better. But I'm determined that 2015 will be my year, and despite everything going on in my crazy personal life I've finally - FINALLY - launched Loveless Arachne on Etsy!

Currently the site is filled with jellyfish! But I've got some toques (beanies for you non-Canadian speakers) awaiting photography, and some new designs in my head for dangling earrings, and a few other surprises! The site has only been live for two days, and I'm overwhelmed by the amount of views, likes, and exposure I've already gotten. No orders yet, but at this point I'm so grateful for the exposure. Thank you, everyone. All of your likes and shares really do make me feel pretty awesome.

On a personal note... the weather is gorgeous here, despite the spring like rain today, or maybe because of it. The snow is all but melted and I'm dreaming of an early spring. You may already know this, but my day-job is at a garden centre. So I spend a lot of time surrounded by plants, and ideas for gardening. It's very likely that I will wind up dumping a lot of my small space gardening ideas here as spring grows nearer, just to share the inspiration that growing things can bring. Later today I'm planning on starting some seeds for my containers... perhaps I'll make a DIY tutorial on seed starting in a small space.

Oh, and if you're interested, you can always check out my Instagram account for pictures and updates on new designs, me, my life and of course, my cats. We got a kitten last year - her name is Teirney -so don't be overwhelmed by her epic cuteness all over my IG.




No comments:

Post a Comment