Saturday, 7 March 2015

Happiness is the first Sale!

Well, it's official! The first Etsy sale was made yesterday, and now I'm working on a new design for custom earrings!

Thistles!



It's kind of cool collaborating with people on ideas! I was asking about favourite flowers, and the thistle came up. I forgot about how beautiful and aggressive thistles are. Also, they're a good flower for attracting butterflies, which to me juxtaposes their danger delightfully. They will make very cool and different kinds of earrings for sure!

I'm so excited for this, I just really hope they work up as easily as I imagine they will!

Remember, from now until April 1st for every purchase made in the Etsy shop, you'll receive a 25% off discount coupon towards your next purchase! Oh, and in a day or two there should be new listings! Some more jellyfish, beautiful daffodils and fuchsias! And maybe some thistles...  

Well, back to work! I've got earrings to make! And ship out!


1 comment:

  1. Yesssss. Beautiful and aggressive! <3 <3 <3 I adore them! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete