Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Timely Arrivals

My new beads arrived! Thank you, BeadXPert on Etsy! They're PERFECT <3



These are for some new, Harry Potter inspired designs I'm making! I picked each stone for very specific reasons, not just colour co-ordination! I've always loved gem lore, and thought that it was very appropriate to attempt to hold to for these magically inspired designs.

Blue Goldstone is a stone of wisdom, learning, and communication. More than a perfect match for Hogwarts house Ravenclaw!

Carnelian is a stone of inner strength, emotional harmony and courage. Hello, my beautiful Gryffindor stone!

Serpentine is a stone used to attract wealth and power. Also, it's called serpentine and it looks like snake-skin. I could not think of any other stone to represent Slytherin!

Yellow Jade is a stone of love, serenity, and cheerfulness. Maybe it could also be a stone of finding? I hear Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders.

I am so excited to get working with these new gems!

Also... I'm very excited to announce that Loveless Arachne will soon be going through a period of re-branding. Including a change of name, but not of heart! The instagram account has already been updated! Find me on IG now as contrary_ann_designs to see a lot of pictures of my cats. More on these changes as soon as a few more kinks are hammered out.

For now, check out Loveless Arachne on Etsy for cool crochet jewelry and toques! Use the code LOVESPRING for 25% off all crochet jewelry items in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment